NEW! Allianz E-bank gives you the ability to pay (without any additional fees for residents and with the fee for an internal bank transfer for corporate clients) your monthly bills for:
NEW! Allianz E-bank gives you the ability to receive statements of your pension accounts in Allianz Bulgaria. At any time you can receive information on:
- mobile phones
- home phones
- cable and satellite TV
- security services
- natural gas
In the modern world where people are always in rush there is one big problem which everyone is facing. The good news is that there is a solution for one of people’s every day engagements – the financial engagements.
- the current statement of your pension accounts in Allianz Bulgaria
- the contribution history of your pension account
- missing installments
- the value of each pension account unit at the time of the statement
- you can also make additional installments to your voluntary pension account (if you have a contract for additional installments)
What is Allianz E-bank?
Allianz E-bank is the internet banking service offered by Allianz Bank Bulgaria.
Quick links about Allianz E-bank
>How to register in Allianz E-bank
> What can I save with Allianz E-bank –time andmoney
>Win money with Allianz E-bank
>Contacts with Allianz Bank Bulgaria
How to register for Allianz E-bank?
The registration process in Allianz E-bank is very easy and fast. For more information please seeRegister in Allianz E-bank.
With Allianz E-bank you can make banking operations 24 hours and 7 days a week without taking in consideration the working time of the bank offices.
You can use a single account for both internet payments and transfers in bank location and also for requesting ATM (debit) card, paying your loan installments and insurance bill installments for Allianz Bulgaria.
Fast in real time
Each banking operation made by you in Allianz E-bank will be registered immediately in the core accounting system of Allianz Bank Bulgaria. Internal transfers are executed immediately during the accounting day. Execution times of interbank transfers depend on the payment system used.
Payments and transfers
- daily and periodic statements and account info about all your accounts
- current overview and statement for every credit card you have
- detailed loan repayment schedule
- central and trade exchange rates
- ability to print and export required statements in different formats /TXT, XML, Excel, Excel 97, SWIFT MT940/
Profitability in Internet
- bank transfers in BGN and other currencies in real time
- transfers for paying loans and credit cards installments
- mass payments
- budget transfers for paying taxes, insurances, custom fees and etc.
- buy / sell currency by using dealer rate
- possibility to order transfers which can be executed on a future date pointed by you
- direct debit orders
- filling in other electronic documents like Statistical form 100 000, Declaration NOI, etc.
With our new product Online savings account you can achieve high yield.
The Online savings account can be opened and managed only in Allianz E-bank.
For more detailed information about the product Online savings account please seeOnline Savings account.
Insurance bill payments through Allianz Bulgaria
With Allianz E-bank you can check your insurance bill instalment for Allianz Bulgaria.
If you want to find out how you can pay your insurance bills with just 3 mouse clicks please see insurance bill payment for Allianz Bulgaria.
With all modern conveniences
Allianz E-bank save time, but how?
- you can sign electronic documents and contracts online with digital electronic certificate and universal electronic certificate
- you will use one username and password no mater to how many clients you are registered to
- you can provide access to other people to your accounts in Allianz E-bank if you have previously declared the specific rights which every user should have.
Every person often thinks about how much time he or she is losing for doing something which is too time expendable.
See how Allianz E-bank helps you save your time.
How Allianz E-bank helps me to reduce my monthly expenses?
Have you ever calculated how much money you spend for paying bank fees in the bank office every month?
You will be surprised from the statistic which compares the monthly fees when using Allianz E-bank to those paid in bank location.
See more aboutreducing expenses with Allianz E-bank.
What security does Allianz E-bank offer for my funds and personal data?
Allianz E-bank ensures 128-bit SSL encryption /encrypted https protocol/ of the information, with which is secured the data transfer between the client and Allianz Bank Bulgaria.
You can learn more about the electronic payments security in Internet fromcatalogue Electronic security (PDF, 258 KB).
The access to Allianz E-bank can be made by:
In order to sign documents in Allianz E-bank you can use to following digital certificates:
- username and password if you want only to create documents and to receive information about your accounts;
- username, password and electronic certificate in case you want also to order transfers.
A few important documents to download in case editing an already created registration in Allianz E-bank is needed
- Free of charge electronic certificate, issued by Allianz Bank Bulgaria;
- Universal electronic signature, issued by certified service provider. For more detailed information about the advantages of using universal electronic signature and from where it can be bought please seeinformation about universal electronic signature.
>Application form for Allianz E-bank - this document should be filled in in case of:
Change request for Allianz E-bank - this document is filled in case of:
- change in account number;
- change in the personal data of all users with access to the accounts;
- change of rights for operating with the accounts;
- declaring a right to order transfers in Allianz E-bank (if until the present moment only the right to create documents and to receive information for your accounts has been declared).
After you fill in one the mentioned doscuments you have to visit an office of Allianz Bank Bulgaria so you can identify yourself with your ID and after that your request will be executed. Here you can find the nearest to youlocation of Allianz Bank Bulgaria.
- forgotten username;
- forgotten password;
- unblocking a user;
- requesting to be revoked the access of a user to your accounts;
- requesting the cancellation of e-mail notification (when there has been access to your internet banking form another IP address).
- request for transfer cancellation in Allianz E-bank – in case you want to cancel the execution of some ordered transfer in Allianz E-bank.
For more information about Allianz E-bank:
0 800 1 BANK ( 0 800 1 2265) – non-stop 24/7